Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New House, old town... life back to normal again

So I am back in TO, We have our new place and things are prity much back to normal. Playing eq2 a lot :D... I love that game... but usually only for three months or so... then I need a break.
I need to get on the finding a job thing... I hate looking for a job... probably because I have been looking for a job for two years now its kinda gotten to be a pain...
I had another Idea too, I think I am going to start putting the book reviews in another Blog... one thats dedicated for that kind of thing... might possibly make it into a real blog vs. this little diary thing. I just finished Old man in the Sea so I should have one on that book soon and I got a review book from Library thing so thats kinda neat too... though so far I think its kinda Meh...
Life is a lot of EQ2, Unpacking/ cleaning, School and Looking for a job... probably not enough of the last too but ya...
So from now on the book reviews can be found at Continually Reading. It surprisingly took me a lot less time to come up with that name than Day Dream Creations... and it really sounds right. I guess I will have to find something more new to put into here to make it look like this blog is active in any way... hmm...

So...Well...Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment